Thursday, April 3, 2014

DSP 42: Twenty Pounds 2007-06-28

Check out these weight loss images:


DSP 42: Twenty Pounds 2007-06-28
weight loss

Image by vernhart

Two months and twenty pounds later…


The left photo was taken on April 20, just before I started tracking calories at The Daily Plate.


The second photo was taken June 28. I tried to match the pose as well as I could. The difference of 22.8 pounds is subtle but gratifying.


Thanks to Tony Mast for introducing me to The Daily Plate.


Healthy Train- Before
weight loss

Image by Morydd


Shrinkage
weight loss

Image by Hayley Bouchard

Jeezuz, the old jeans look so huge now X_x

The new ones I love, sadly they are kind of hidden here but they are nice and tight and a size 7 (7 = Junior sizes o-o).



DSP 42: Twenty Pounds 2007-06-28

No comments:

Post a Comment