Sunday, March 16, 2014

Bowl painted by Matilda

Check out these healthy eating images:


Bowl painted by Matilda
healthy eating

Image by flikr

Well, I did consider this approach, but to fit in with my habits it wasn’t suitable.

If I had the other stuff before the Fake Brawn, I would have to go back to the kitchen and retrieve some milk etc. which would drive me literally insane with rage!

This way I can eat the Braw Frank while the other stuff is cooking, then shove the other stuff into the bowl and leave the kitchen for the evening.


However this evening, I have not yet used the bowl, as I went to see UP in 3D at the IMAX again.


I ate more sushi in a restaurant at Waterloo train station.


Again, they were unable to show this feature in the promised 3D!


I asked if it was the same problem as Friday, and they said that it had been fixed since then but broken yet again and comiserated (and compensated me – again) me for my bad luck.


I went along to the floating place again on the way home as I was out and had nothing better to do.


So then I put Bran Flakes and chopped up apple and skimmed milk into the bowl and will eat this in a moment.


eating a grape my son threw at dinner
healthy eating

Image by I am Mike’s photos

These guys appear well after dark and swarm the patio. The larger ones are about 3 inches long, and 1/4 of an inch wide. By dawn they are pretty much gone into hiding again. I’ve never seen them before we got new sod in the backyard. And I believe they have killed the lawn – they appear to be eating the roots because the once healthy new lawn looks worse than the one we had replaced. And I have now found them in the lawn when I pull up parts of the dead areas.


I first thought they were oakworm caterpillars, but they seem to be too large.



Bowl painted by Matilda

No comments:

Post a Comment