Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Eat Your Carrots

A few nice healthy eating images I found:


Eat Your Carrots
healthy eating

Image by JeremyMP

ISO 100 – 1/200 – f/5.6 – Canon T1i – Canon 50mm f/1.8


This is for all the moms in my life. You no longer need to worry about making sure that I am eating all my veggies! When ever I go shopping or look over my grocery list with my girlfriend before we go shopping we have a conversation something like this… "Veggies? Are you going to get veggies? Really… hmmm that is too bad (slight sigh) you really should get at least carrots!" Then there is the batting of eye lashes and slight smiles… I’m a man of weak will, lets just put it that way… :D


I am playing around with my new Canon Speedlight 430ex II. I no longer is bound to my 20+ year achiever flash from the 80′s. I edited this in LR3 and increased the blacks while slightly decreasing the brightness and adding a slight vignette.


Eating brown rice at IRRI cafeteria GN7_0350-14
healthy eating

Image by IRRI Images

IRRI staff eating brown rice in the IRRI cafeteria.


To celebrate Nutrition Month 2013 in the Philippines, IRRI is offering staff free brown rice from 15-19 July across our headquarters in the Philippines to encourage better nutrition.


More on rice and a healthy diet www.irri.org/nutrition.


Part of the image collection of the International Rice Research Institute (IRRI).


“The secret to healthy eating is timing.” This solves our problem Sheryne Sya Taha Ethan Chua. :)
healthy eating

Image by aZAMirul

via Facebook ift.tt/16ZtUuI



Eat Your Carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment