Friday, February 28, 2014

Cool Healthy Eating images

Some cool healthy eating images:


Taking pride in healthy eating habits
healthy eating

Image by Kris Haamer

@ El Pan De Cada Dia 4sq.com/KrnGGI (posted via FlickSquare)


1 week of healthy eating down!
healthy eating

Image by Melly Kay

last night’s dinner: baked zucchini & eggplant


omg this was soooooo good! I never really liked zucchini because my mom used to make it in the most disgusting ways lol. BUT I went out on a limb and tried this because I do like eggplant. It was so easy to make and it will definitely be in the rotation from now on :D


Post wedding healthy eating regime. Although technically I am now allowed to let myself go. GP totally deserves to look as good as she does but it does make me sick with envy.
healthy eating

Image by insideology



Cool Healthy Eating images

No comments:

Post a Comment