Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Nice Weight Loss photos

A few nice weight loss images I found:


5/365
weight loss

Image by engyles

My new toy for 2014. Hoping to boost motivation, fitness and weight loss.


The Body Fat Solution
weight loss

Image by mrcd@sbcglobal.net

Tom Venuto Reveals the 5 Principles for Burning Fat, Building Lean Muscles, Ending Emotional Eating and Maintaining Your Perfect Weight.


A one year difference
weight loss

Image by midwestnerd

On the right: me in 2011. On the left: me in 2012, almost a year later. I have gained over 20 pounds (10 kg) in strength in the bench press while losing about 10 pounds (5 kg) in body weight. I went from 0 pull ups to doing 4 sets of 10. The physical therapy for my shoulder worked.



Nice Weight Loss photos

No comments:

Post a Comment