Sunday, February 16, 2014

Nice Weight Loss photos

Check out these weight loss images:


Last Notch on the Belt
weight loss

Image by Tomas.Quinones

I haven’t really lost weight, but i have lost fat around my mid-section. I’m down to the last notch on my belt. You can see how it has progressed over the two years I’ve had this particular belt.


189 v. 155 v. 139 comparison
weight loss

Image by sharpchick

What a difference even 15 pounds makes!


First picture: >190 pounds (December 2005) – wouldn’t have been caught dead in a bikini!

Middle picture: 155 pounds (June 2007)

Last picture: 140 pounds (December 2007)


I started Weight Watchers November 2006, looking almost the same as in the leftmost picture here.


I have not fit into an XL scrub top in years. Proud of weight loss.
weight loss

Image by Joe Crawford (artlung)

I have not fit into an XL scrub top in years. Proud of weight loss.



Nice Weight Loss photos

No comments:

Post a Comment