Friday, February 21, 2014

Me, Before and After

Some cool weight loss images:


Me, Before and After
weight loss

Image by J. Chris Vaughan

I haven’t talked much about it, but in December, 2009 I had gastric bypass surgery. Above are two comparison pictures, the first from early 2009 (around February, I belive), the second was from early July, 2010.


Don’t let anybody fool you; gastric bypass isn’t "the easy way" to lose weight. It’s a tool, and it improves your odds of success, but it is anything but easy.


179/365 Sevens!
weight loss

Image by clogsilk

I unexpectedly gained my second silver seven at Weight Watchers yesterday; I’ve lost 14.5lbs since I joined in May! I’m really starting to notice a difference now – I feel so much healthier for a start. Still a couple of pounds to go to get back to where I was last Feb, and about a stone and a half to get to where I was in 2009. Beyond that it’s uncharted territory (at least taking me to a point I haven’t been for many many years, probably at least since the late 1990s.) I’ve got about 5 stone to go to get to goal, so a long road ahead! Onwards!


day 3 of 30 – 134 lbs
weight loss

Image by skampy

no change in weight today from yesterday and since i forgot to take a photo, this is what you get.



Me, Before and After

No comments:

Post a Comment